Trade License is a license or permission issued by municipal corporation granting permission to carry on a business at an address. Every trader engaged in a general trading activity within the territorial limits of any municipal corporation is required to obtain a trade license. The class of trade license differs from state to state and is based on the nature of the business. Trade License registration is state governed matter and hence different municipal corporation make their own act for governing trade license registration.
Applicant will have option of obtaining/renewing license for three years by payment of license fee for such period. Application for renewal must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date of expiry of the license being held by the licensee. After this period applicant shall be liable to pay penalty @10% of normal license fee per month which will double at the end of the year.
All establishments shall display the Trade Licenses at a prominent location in their premises No person shall run trade activity without written permission of the Commissioner, EDMC. Any violation shall be punishable under the provisions laid down u/s 461 and 12th Schedule of the Act.
Document Required for Trade registration: –
- Proof of Legal occupancy of the establishment or allotment letter of Govt. agency/tenancy proof/ Electricity/ water connection bill/ Landline Telephone bill/ Lease Deed/GPA.
- ID Proof (with Photograph) i.e. Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Valid Indian Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Bank Pass book with photograph and signature.
- Photograph of the establishment with front-facia, Display of goods traded from the premises or the business being carried out from the premises.
- Copy of the PAN/VAT/TIN (if available).
- Site plan/Key Plan Showing the area under the occupation of the application or earmarking salient feature of the neighborhood of the site.
- Photograph of the Proprietor/authorize signature.
Procedure for Trade License registration: –
Filling information sheet provided by Lebanon
Our team will send an information sheet containing basic details to be filled by client about themselves and their business entity.
Collecting/ preparing necessary documents for Trade License application
Our team will prepare and get necessary documents signed and collect from you which are required for applying for Trade License registration.
Applying for Trade License registration
Once necessary documents are collected our team will file form for Trade License registration
Trade License registration certificate
After Trade License application has been filled along with necessary documents its shall be verified by officer of Municipal corporation department and if everything in order Municipal corporation department will issues Trade License Registration Certificate
Trade License certificate